We care for orphans domestically and abroad through prayer, adoption awareness, missions and advocacy.
It is our desire that every child know Jesus and experience the love of a forever family.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.
- We believe in the sacred covenant of marriage between one man and one woman.
- We believe that every person is created in the image of God, and that life begins at the moment of conception with a gender ordained by God, either male or female
- Adopted from the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) 4/2016, with additions 9/2017.